Day Two begins with a bespectacled psychologist in earth tones herding her infamous creche to group therapy. She asks the couples to reveal their darkest relationship moments. Taylor describes finding her abusive ex hanging after she filed for divorce. Next up: the lesbians. Whitney stars tearing up immediately as she discusses how a serious argument with Sara recently turned borderline violent. After a night of drinking, Sada mistakenly thought Whitney was flirting with another girl and started attacking Whitney bother verbally and physically.’
Whitney: I was being straight attacked. In my head, I wanted to smash her. To be 100% honest, I wanted to kick her ass. I told her that, and she kept coming for it. My rage was building up and I knew if it got to that point, I would probably put her in the hospital.”
Issues Whitney and Sada have according to Whitney & Sada:
1. Sada’s “fiery” temper [she cray]
2. Strong personalities fighting for dominance [like lions]
3. Cloth & Justice, the couple’s clothing line. Whitney stays home all day running it. Whitney is a housewife.
4. Money—shockingly, Cloth & Justice has not yet reached the streets of Milan
6. Crunching numbers. Math. Math is hard.
Today I’m interviewing whitney mixter and sada bettencourt about their time on the new season of ‘couples therapy’. What should I ask?
"I like to reminisce about grassy times when I first met you at Dinah Shore."
Lauren and Kiyomi = Layomi
"I don’t even know what a motorboat is. Mine would be like a paddleboat or something."
This just in: Lesbians hate honeymoons!