Is Sheryl Sandberg right, are two moms the ideal household for a child?
10 Notes/ Hide
- write-with-light likes this
- fyeahgayparents reblogged this from afterellen
- kinkinfinity answered: yes. lesbian parenting is proven better than normal parenting.
- starbabyliz answered: I think any household full of love and attention is the ideal hosuehold for a child. Reguardless of the number or gender of their parent(s)
- onawednesdayafternoon answered: My question is: what’s an ideal household? I certainly have no clue what it is. There’s no such thing. People work in all different ways.
- adviceforlesbians likes this
- crazyalliemonkey answered: I think two loving parents period is crucial for a child, no matter the gender!
- undinae answered: Children throughout history have been taken care of in families with multiple women and little involvement by men - standard extended family.
- littlefoot-laura likes this
- lesbiandipity answered: I completly agree with that. (:
- afterellen posted this